Catering and Other Vendor Information
In connection with a facility rental at the Challenger Learning Center, it is permissible to have
the event catered using the following guidelines. For more information, please contact Samantha Reaves or Michelle Personette at 850.645.7827 or by email at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The event must be catered by an authorized vendor as determined by Challenger Learning
Center. The authorized caterers are as follows:
- Catering menus and prices are discussed between the caterer and the event organizer directly.
The Challenger Learning Center does not negotiate catering menus or pricing.
Any fees due to the caterer are the responsibility of the event organizer.
- You are permitted to use a licensed caterer not listed above. Proof of catering license must be provided before the CLC approves the use of an unlisted caterer.
Approved Bar Caterers
Last Call Bartending
- The use or sale of adult beverages in connection with an event held at the Challenger Learning Center
must be approved by the Challenger Learning Center prior to making arrangements for alcohol or bar services
with the caterer.
- The Florida State University Police Department reserves the right to deny the use of alcoholic beverages
to any group holding an event at the Challenger Learning Center. Additionally, the FSU Police Department
may also require off-duty officers to work as security for an event. If this occurs, the event organizer will
be responsible for the additional costs involved with the security detail.
- You are permitted to use a bar caterer not listed above. Proof of liquor liability license must be provided before the CLC approves the use of an unlisted bar caterer.
Approved Rental Vendors
In Tents Events
|| Customer Concierge
A to Z Rentals
Back to Facility Rentals Page