Summer Camp - Register Now!
We are excited you want your child to attend Camp Challenger! We will do everything in our power to make it an "out-of-this-world" experience!
- Check camp availability on our Camp Schedule or Camp Descriptions page. If a camp group has reached capacity in your child's grade level, it will be indicated.
- Complete Application Form (one per camper). There are two easy ways to do so: You may choose to complete the Summer Camp - online registration form located below. OR you may download the PDF for Summer Camp and mail, email, fax, or drop off a copy to our administrative suite at 200 S. Duval St. All application information may be submitted securely through this option, however, due to the fact that we do not accept online payment, payment must still be submitted using the process listed in step 3. Camp applications must be submitted with payment to secure your child's spot in Camp Challenger.
- Submit payment. We accept cash, check, Visa, and Mastercard. You may come by our administrative suite to drop off a check or cash, mail a check, or call our Group Sales Coordinator with your credit card information. Please do not email or fax credit card numbers to the Challenger Learning Center.
- Wait 3-7 business days for an email confirmation from our Group Sales Coordinator.
- Receive a parent letter via email from our Group Sales Coordinator the week before camp detailing what to expect at Camp Challenger.
- Have a blast at Camp Challenger!
- Camp applications (PDF OR online version) must be completed and submitted with payment to secure your space. Registration is complete and confirmed on receipt of full payment. Camps are limited in size; therefore, completed registrations (application and payment) will be processed on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Administrative hours are Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm. Administrative offices are located at 200 S. Duval St. on the 2nd floor.
Option 1: Online Application Form
Option 2: PDF Application Form
Summer Break Camp Online Form
To return to the Camp Challenger main page, please click here.